4.19.2009

An update on everything EyeScream...

It's me again! I have some news on the EyeScream front: my Etsy shop will be on a temporary hiatus. This is a GOOD thing, because I am planning a badass re-launch, to take place sometime within the next couple months!! So what does this mean?? Basically, I have cleared out my Etsy shop and moved some left over stock to my secondary ArtFire shop (so go there if you would like to purchase something!). I am going to be making some kickass clothing for my re-launch, and it's all going to be pretty exciting! I'm going back to my roots, more metal, more rock-n-roll, just generally more badass! :) See, when you've been doing this as long as I have, sometimes you get kicked off your path...you find yourself straying from the things you want to make to keep up with the trends, and well, that sucks. Even if it does bring in the cash...it still sucks.

So I'm gonna go back to sketching and getting my ideas down...and soon I'll be bringing you some badass EyeScream pieces!!

Much love
x0x0x

5 comments:

Pili said...

Yay for more metal and badass!!

I can't wait to see all the kickassery you'll be adding soon!

jenerek! said...

i am SO excited to see the new stuff you come up with!!!! i have a feeling it'll be right up my alley.... :D

and by the way, got your comment- i'd LOVE to jenerek your new jacket all motley crue-like!!!! anything for my nicole! :D

KNOCKOUT CLOTHING said...

Taking a break is needed sometimes. Good luck with the re-launch!

Anonymous said...

That is so true girl...Go back to your roots and you will be pleased...

Kate8085 said...

Can't wait!!
If it screams badass and metal,
I am all for it!